Free copyright notice: cover
- This template legal document was produced and published by SEQ Legal LLP.
- We control the copyright in this template, and you may only use this template in accordance with the licensing provisions in our terms and conditions. Those licensing provisions include an obligation to retain the SEQ Legal credit incorporated into the template.
- The current version of our terms and conditions is available at: http://www.seqlegal.com/our-terms-and-conditions.
- If you would like to use this template without the SEQ Legal credit, you can purchase a licence to do so at: http://www.website-contracts.co.uk/seqlegal-licences.html
- You will need to edit this template before use. Guidance notes to help you do so are set out at the end of the template. During the editing process, you should delete those guidance notes and this cover sheet. Square brackets in the body of the document indicate areas that require editorial attention. Forward slashes and “ORs” in the body of the document indicate alternative provisions. By the end of the editing process, there should be no square brackets left in the body of the document, and only one alternative from each set of alternatives should remain.
- If you have any doubts about the editing or use of this template, you should seek professional legal advice.
- You may be able to get free legal guidance using our public Q&A system, available at: http://www.seqlegal.com/questions.
- You can request a quote for legal services (including the adaptation or review of a legal document produced from this template) using this form: http://www.seqlegal.com/request-quote.
1.1 This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
You must retain the above credit, unless you purchase a licence to use this document without the credit. You can purchase a licence at: http://www.website-contracts.co.uk/seqlegal-licences.html. Warning: use of this document without the credit, or without purchasing a licence, is an infringement of copyright.
- Copyright notice
3.1 You may:
(a) Listen news;
(b) Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
(c) Print new from our application;
(d) Stream audio files.
(e) Use Smart Radio Politics Services
Subject to the other provisions of this notice.
3.2 Except as expressly permitted by the other provisions of this notice, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
3.3 You may only use Use Smart Radio Politics for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use Use Smart Radio Politics for any other purposes.
3.4 Except as expressly permitted by this notice, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
3.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
(a) Republish material from Use Smart Radio Politics
(b) Sell, rent or sub-license material from Use Smart Radio Politics;
(c) Exploit material from Use Smart Radio Politics for a commercial purpose; or
(e) Redistribute material, save to the extent expressly permitted by this notice.
- Acceptable use
4.1 You must not:
(a) use our application in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the application or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the application;
(b) use our application in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) use our application to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; or
(d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our application without our express written consent.
- Report Abuse
5.1 If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please let us know.
5.2 You can let us know firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enforcement Of Copyright
6.1 We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
6.2 If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
7.1 You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our website by writing to us by email.