The tool is designed to be used on computers to flash firmware, custom ROMs, and recovery images onto MediaTek (MTK) based Android smartphones and tablets. But tools from all these different manufacturers are only compatible with their own OEM devices. SP flash tool which is also known as Smart Phone flash tool is a cross-platform application. WE use SP flash tool for custom recovery,flashing Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This a very user friendly tool.SP flash tool is designed for Flash Stock Devices.
- Android includes a built-in way to back up and restore the contents of your phone or tablet.
- However, in some instances, a custom ROM might not be in sync with your requirement or a few apps or services might not be working in this customized ecosystem.
- In this case, a NANDroid backup allows you to virtually clone your entire system and restore it precisely how you left it, and all app data is included.
- Using one of these methods, you can restore your important files from your phone to your Mac computer.
Any new features, fixes, and improvements to the operating system come to stock ROM. One way is to use a backup app, such as Google Drive or iCloud. Another way is to make a backup of your phone’s internal storage. There are a few different ways to backup your Android phone to your computer. One option is to use a third-party app such as Phone Backup & Restore or Google Drive. Another option is to use the built-in Android backup feature. On this page, you will find instructions on how to flash Stock ROM on Android Smartphone or tablet using LiveSuit application.
- The two devices come shipped with Android 13 out of the box and a lot of customization.
- Sadly, the Galaxy S9 series isn’t included in the list.
- This option enables you to mount specific partitions so that you can access them via ADB through a desktop.
- You can expect better notch handling, a new and improved volume control system, and yes, over-the-air updates of course.
If you’re here, you’ve probably already read our guides on how to unlock your bootloader and install TWRP recovery. If you haven’t, you’ll need to perform both of those tasks first–this is a guide on how to use TWRP once you have it up and running. Encryption keys cannot backed up and therefore all data on MicroSD card becomes unrecoverable. If your Android device is old and you want to upgrade to newer Android OS like Android Pie 9.0 then it’s worth replacing stock recovery software for the TWRP recovery software. Just in case if you get https://lb.unpam.ac.id/unlocking-the-potential-is-the-samsung-note-5/ an error message like no space. So, you will have to restart your device and delete files which are not necessary to include in backup like app data, etc. Tap the one you want and you’ll see the following screen.
When backing up and restoring an Android phone, advanced users have counted on one specific method since the early days of Android. By tapping into a custom recovery environment, such as TWRP, you can create full system image backups of your device. In this case, a NANDroid backup allows you to virtually clone your entire system and restore it precisely how you left it, and all app data is included. However, you’ll need an unlocked bootloader, a device with TWRP support, and a little know-how to make it happen.